- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
Unless otherwise noted, all materials on this site are protected as the copyright, trade dress, trademarks and/or other intellectual properties owned by EML CAPITAL GROUP and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates or by other parties that have licensed their material to EML CAPITAL GROUP.
EML CAPITAL GROUP’s marks on this site represent some of the marks currently owned or controlled in the United States. The display of these marks and of notices associated with these marks is not intended to be a comprehensive combination of all of EML CAPITAL GROUP’s proprietary ownership rights and EML CAPITAL GROUP may own or control other proprietary rights in one or more countries outside of the United States. You may not reproduce, redistribute or otherwise use any materials without the express written consent of EML CAPITAL GROUP or rights not exclusively granted are reserved.
- PRIVACY AND SECURITY
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMER & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You agree that your use of the website and services shall be at your sole risk. Except as otherwise expressly stated with respect to our products, all contents of this site are offered on an “as is” basis without any warranty whatsoever, either express or implied. EML CAPITAL GROUP makes no representations, express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of marketability and fitness for a particular purpose.
EML CAPITAL GROUP makes no warranties or representations of any kind that the services provided by this website or any link site will be uninterrupted, error-free or that the site or server that hosts the site are free from virus or other forms of harmful computer code or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected even if EML CAPITAL GROUP is aware of them.
In no event shall EML CAPITAL GROUP, its officers, members, directors, employees, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential damages, or attorneys’ fees arising out of or relating to these terms, access to, use of, or the operation of any site, any of the site content, or user content. Your sole and exclusive remedy and EML CAPITAL GROUP’s sole and exclusive liability to you for any reason shall be for you to discontinue your access to or use of the site. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
In the event State law does not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, EML CAPITAL GROUP’s liability shall be limited and warranties are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law, but shall in no event exceed $100.00.
You agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to EML CAPITAL GROUP, any website, or any website content or user content must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
- UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
- EXTERNAL LINKS
You understand and agree that EML CAPITAL GROUP and our agents and assignees are authorized to contact third parties to conduct background checks and other investigative reports and make credit report inquiries (including requesting business and personal credit bureau reports from credit reporting agencies and other sources) or for any other lawful purpose, and that EML CAPITAL GROUP has the authority for the foregoing in connection with any update, renewal, or extension of the credit to the company on whose behalf you are applying for credit. Upon your written request, we will advise you if we obtained a credit report. You understand and agree that EML CAPITAL GROUP is making no commitment or guarantee that any product, evaluation, or guidance provided by EML CAPITAL GROUP will result in an approval for funding.
- ACCOUNT SECURITY
Customer Duty – You agree to keep confidential all passwords, user IDs, IP addresses and other account identifiers and are solely responsible for any liability or damages resulting from your failure to maintain that confidentiality. You are solely and fully responsible and liable for all activities that occur under your EML CAPITAL GROUP account, password, user ID or IP address. You agree to:
(a) Immediately notify EML CAPITAL GROUP if you suspect any breach of security such as loss, theft, public use (unrestricted, open, communal or shared use by third parties unrelated and/or not affiliated with the customer either for profit or not-for-profit) or unauthorized disclosure or use of your EML CAPITAL GROUP account, password, user ID or any credit or charge card numbers provided to EML CAPITAL GROUP by calling 212-947-0100;
(b) Ensure your exit from your account as applicable at the end of each session; and
(c) Periodically change your password.
Account Access – You authorize EML CAPITAL GROUP to provide information about and make changes to your EML CAPITAL GROUP account including adding new services on the direction of any person able to provide information we deem sufficient to identify you.
Assumption of Risk – There is a risk that other(s) may attempt to access your services, such as through the internet or connected networks. You acknowledge this risk is inherent to the shared nature of the services and you agree to take full responsibility for taking adequate security precautions and safeguarding your data.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
By using parts of this website, or sending e-mails to EML CAPITAL GROUP, you agree to receive communications from us electronically, and that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we, our affiliates, partners or independent contractors provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing and are effective immediately.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to receive disclosures and submit information electronically. You may withdraw your consent by contacting the Company in writing. If you choose to withdraw your consent, you will not be able to make any requests through our website. If you have a pending request on our website, we will terminate it and remove it from our system. If you have already received funding, all previously agreed to terms and conditions will remain in effect, and we will send disclosures to your verified business address provided during registration.
You may obtain a free copy of your electronic application by contacting the Company in writing at 1512 East 36th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11234. or by telephone at 212-947-0100.
- TELEPHONE COMMUNICATIONS
- GOVERNING LAW AND FORUM
Jurisdiction – Any dispute arising from these terms shall be resolved exclusively in the State and Federal Courts of the State of New York. Furthermore, these terms and the interpretation, performance and enforcement of your and EML CAPITAL GROUP’s rights and duties shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York except for the conflict or choice of law principles thereof.
- FEEDBACK AND SUBMISSIONS
You agree you are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any submissions you make and you will not submit material that is unlawful, defamatory, abusive or obscene. You agree that you will not submit anything to the site that will violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or any other personal or proprietary rights.
- FORCE MAJEURE
EML CAPITAL GROUP shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performance due in whole or in part to any cause beyond the reasonable control of such party or its contractors, agents or suppliers, including but not limited to utility or transmission failures, power failure, strikes or other labor disturbances, acts of God, acts of war or terror, floods, sabotage, fire, natural or other disasters.
- CONTACTING EML CAPITAL GROUP
In the event you should have any questions about these terms, please contact us at 212-947-0100. To inquire about linking to our site or about copyright or trademark matters, please contact us at info@EMLFUNDS.com.
Last modified: July 12, 2016
EML CAPITAL GROUP and its affiliates, assigns, agents, designees, and successors, (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.EMLFUNDS.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party or;
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at info@EMLFUNDS.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE WEBSITE COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW, any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, applying for financing, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence including e-mail addresses, if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website. You may be required to provide financial information before obtaining financing through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of EML CAPITAL GROUP’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by EML CAPITAL GROUP’s about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to/not opted out of these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the “e-mail a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of EML CAPITAL GROUP, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by emailing your request to opt-out@EMLFUNDS.com or by writing us at: EML CAPITAL GROUP 1512 East 36th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11234..
Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by you can opt-out by emailing your request to email@example.com or by writing us at: EML CAPITAL GROUP, 1512 East 36th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11234. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by you can opt-out by emailing your request to info@EMLFUNDS.com or by writing us at: EML CAPITAL GROUP 1512 East 36th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11234..
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may also send us an e-mail at info@EMLFUNDS.com to request that we correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: EML CAPITAL GROUP, 1512 East 36th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11234.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. [All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Our main priority is to service our customers with financial advice and funding. We work hard to provide business owners with an experienced team of advisors that will take the time to understand your needs and then turn around and give you the best solution based on those needs. We offer many different services for small business funding; unsecured business loans, secured business loans, working capital, merchant cash advance, equipment rentals, line of credit, quick funding, invoice factoring, purchase order factoring, and much much more. Don't feel overwhelmed by all the different options, that isn't there to scare you, just to help you understand all that we have to offer. When banks say no, we say yes, and we take the time to make sure you understand everything that is going on, and that you are confident and comfortable with your funding options. We never pressure you or force you into a choice. Have a question? Give us a call. We are more than happy to help you.
By email: email@example.com
By mail: EML CAPITAL GROUP, 1512 East 36th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11234.